As a cancer survivor that has multiple health issues and genetic issues herself, Dr. Debbie can relate to many of her patients. It is her life experiences as well as her drive to find answers that makes her an extraordinary doctor. It is her belief that epigenetic profiling is crucial in understanding causes of cell development and disease processes.
Dr. Debbie integrates functional medicine, neurology, nutrigenomics and herbal therapies to better balance and support the body’s proper function.
- Each patient receives customized therapies and protocols. She understands that each person is unique in their own way, and even people with the same medical diagnosis may not function in the same way.
- Dr. Debbie uses her extensive knowledge in both alternative and Chinese medicine to focus on integrated approaches to improve the health of patients with chronic illnesses.
- In 2009 she started developing specific nutritional plans for her stage-3 and stage-4 cancer patients, with a special emphasis in nutrigenomics. Dr. Debbie creates protocols that help her patients restore balance and manage their health.
- In 2012 she developed customized nutrigenomic protocols based on epigenetic profiling. This management of gene expression has been very successful. Dr. Debbie uses supplements, herbs, and medical foods to bypass gene SNPs to achieve proper function to the body.
- In 2020 with the onset of Covid-19, her focus shifted to looking at epigenetic influences more closely, to find a better approach to manage the demanding, ongoing symptoms of Covid and its variants to better manager her patient’s health.
Post Doctorate Training
- 400+ Hours - Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 100 Hours - Applied Kinesiology [Parker University]
- Continuing Education - Neurology toward a Diplomate [Masters] in Neurology [Carrik Institute of Neurology]
- Continuing Education - Functional Medicine
- Continuing Education - Energetic Medicine
- Continuing Education - Syntonics/Light Therapy
- Continuing Education - Methylation & Detox Profiling
- Continuing Education – Institute of Chinese Herbology Certification
Doctorate Degree 
- Parker University [Formerly Parker Chiropractic College] - Dallas, TX
- Doctor of Chiropractic
Associate of Science
- Seward County Community College - Liberal, KS
- Biology Major